The Academic Benchmarks Standards Registry is the largest and most comprehensive source of academic standards with over 2.6 million state, national, district, and international standards in a configurable, digital format.
Continually managed and reviewed by Academic Benchmarks for accuracy and updates, the AB Standards Registry provides several key benefits to the education community, including:
- Increases time for your organization to focus on core competencies;
- Eliminates need to monitor and maintain standards internally;
- Digitizes standards for easier manipulation and distribution;
- Minimizes disruption to your existing technical models or operating processes;
- Establishes a flexible and practical standard adopted by the marketplace as effective and durable; and,
- Accelerates education partnership implementation within the AB Network.
Access all standards metadata via file transfer or Web Services API, in any format based on your needs.
Standards Relationship Data
In addition to capturing and monitoring state or standards body publications, AB evaluates each standard and applies additional contextual metadata, enabling the education community to form consistent relationships with learning standards from multiple sources. AB supports interaction with relationship data via Web Services API, alignment tools and custom user interfaces and reports. AB also provides additional contextual metadata, such as taxonomy connections, as premium data.
Academic Benchmarks also provides:
- Custom Capture Services: AB will collect any standard document you require to meet your client request or development efforts.
- Transitions Services: Translate a current standards collection or set of alignment data in order to take advantage of the interconnecity of the AB GUIDs and the AB standards relationship data.